Thursday, March 29, 2007

Hello, world

Greetings earthlings! This is eusebius, pianist, teacher, mom, knitter, and sporadic spiritual seeker. Not necessarily in that order!!

I've blogged before, but reading some of the great blogs out there right now has inspired me to re-join the fray. Some of the ones that are motivating me the most include:

* The Concert - a singer posting about the evolution of her budding career (and herself)
* Stranded on Fair Isle - amazingly prolific and skilled knitter in Ohio
* The Rest is Noise - a deservedly famous blog by one of the best American writers on music
* The Collaborative Piano Blog - keeping us all in the loop about accompanying, coaching, and Bathroom Divas

No plans to try to "keep up" with these esteemed predecessors ... I've done too much of that in my life already. But I will step forward ...

No comments: