Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Tag! I'm IT!!

I feel all cool, because somebody finally tagged me :) Thanks Kozy Kitty! I've been quite sick this week and bad about blogging, so this is a good impetus to make an entry. According to PhD Knitter, the rules are as follows:

The Rules: Each person tagged gives seven random facts about themselves. Those tagged need to write in their blogs seven facts, as well as the rules of the game. You need to tag seven others and list their names on your blog. You have to leave those you plan on tagging a note in their comments so they know that they have been tagged and need to read your blog.

OK then!

1. My Siamese cat rules the house and everything in it.

2. My father-in-law is the oldest of 21 children, all with the same mother & father.

3. I am nuts about watching figure skating. Everything I know I've learned from Skatefans and Figure Skating Universe (well, not quite everything, but a large amount).

4. I was in university for more years than I spent in elementary and high school.

5. The number of letters after my name is now larger than the number of letters in my name (not including my middle name).

6. Although my first word was apparently "car-car", I don't drive.

7. I am the proud owner of five out-of-print Alice *more books.

Photos may or may not be added later ... at the mo I am too exhausted to go looking for them.

I tag Chelsey, sgeddes, Natalie, Heather, and Jessica! Watch your comments ladies!!

4 comments:

sgeddes said...

I put down my seven things last week!

I love reading these! Twenty on children! My goodness. I can't even imagine that. does the whole familiy get together? If they do - holidays must be crazy!

Zarzuela said...

Interesting list. My grandmother was one of 14 that lived. There were several still births apparently too. I can't imagine trying to support a family that big anymore!

Jessica

Natalie said...

I had my list up already, but I gladly accept the tag. Sheeesh, 21 kids, how do you keep all of the aunts and uncles straight?

Chelsey said...

Hey,

Where have you been? :( I miss your posts!


I'm looking at doing a bookswap between knitters and was wondering if you'd be interested. Details (though there aren't many yet) onmy blog!